Love One To Another In Business
Some folks just don’t get it. Love One To Another In Business is an Eternal, Universal Principle.
I really do not care about your faith or if you have a faith. Some principles just are. So if you want to rephrase this in a non-religious framework, that is fine.
Call it Karma, Fate, Kismet or anything you like.
Let’s talk about Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield. Both successful men. Both talk about the law of giving and how it returns to you. If you don’t ‘believe’ in the law of giving, I recommend you test it. Do a scientific test. Try it for a year. Give 10% or your increase (How you define increase is up to you. Net/ Gross/ Products. Give it to a charity you support.
Then at the end of a year, check your ‘wealth.’ Your debts, bills, income, business success. You will be amazed how 90% goes further and does more than 100% of money.
Sources Law of Giving
So back to Love One To Another In Business. Same idea.
How you treat your employees, partners, vendors will reflect back to you.
Yes you are still a business person. Yes you still need to make a profit.
- Employees: Aren’t working up to their potential? Why? What will motivate them? What will help them succeed? What personal trials do they have in their life? Even if the ultimate end is to fire them… how can you do it kindly and with plenty of gentle warnings?
- Partners: Are you listening to them? Are you treating each other civilly? Do you have the same goals and working toward the same Why?
- Vendors: If you treat them with kindness and love your vendors will bend over backwards to make sure your product is delivered on time and in good condition
In Online Marketing, and Brick and Mortar Businesses, we tend to think of sales as numbers. The numbers only represent the people. You CAN be a shrewd business person and still treat people with kindness. Some of the wealthiest people I personally know… are very kind.
Learn the art of saying, “No.” Kindness and Love sometimes require you to set boundaries. By saying ‘No’ to more responsibility or increased expenses you are showing self discipline. You are more able to Love One To Another if you are not overstretched and overtired.
Watch what you allow into your mind. The media, social media, TV shows, Conversations, Gossip, Random people you associate with on the street or in a store. Choose how you react. Choose what you listen to. Remember that the media is there to make money, too! Shocking?! LOL If they can sensationalize or titillate with negative messages… they sell more advertising and products. That is their business.
Sources for Love One To Another In Business
What is your business? To be successful in your niche. If you are pulled down by the negative influences you allow in your mind, you will carry those into your own personal business. Careful. Be very Careful.
- Employ the Law of Giving (Test it)
- Treat every person you touch, with kindness
- Set Boundaries
- Choose what goes into your mind.
You can be successful in your niche. In your life. This is the inclusive message of Love One To Another In Business